My current books for GPs available on Amazon are:
The FRAYED consultation model for doctors dealing with unreasonable demands from difficult patients: A communication skills guide for stressed GPs on how to survive doctor-patient conflict (21st century GP models)
‘Five Secrets for GP Career Success: How to survive and thrive in general practice’ is available for free as a download from this website.
My planned book series for the next few years (including the titles already published) are as follows:
21st Century GP Models series:
The FRAYED consultation model for dealing with unreasonable demands from difficult patients
The ERADICATE consultation model for dealing with multiple problems within one appointment
How to Consult Efficiently series:
1. Time Management in the Consultation: for GPs that run late in clinic
2. Tips on Efficient Consulting from Five ‘Fast’ GPs
3. Values and Viewpoints from Five ‘Slow’ GPs: Does taking more time in consultations make you a better doctor?
Avoiding Burnout series:
1. Burnout Experiences from Five GPs who Survived
2. Exploring Roger Neighbour’s ‘Housekeeping’ concept: How does this work in reality?
3. How to develop a special interest as a GP
4. Career Advice from Five Successful Portfolio GPs
Medical Mistakes series:
1. Ten Diagnostic Mistakes that GPs make
2. Safe Telephone Consultations and Telephone Triage
3. Red Flags and Documentation
4. How to Manage Complaints and Performance Investigations